[LGM] LGM 2018 Video Posting Questions

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Wed May 2 12:57:06 UTC 2018

hi

> - I'll send an email to this mail list when material will be ready.
> For me before summer is a good deadline (july-august) in order to
> start difusion and a possible founding campaing on september, but
> this is my proposal of course.

if possible, it would be nice to have the recordings online during the
month following the event.

people often want to view the talks they have missed.

but if it's not possible, well, the summer is also ok.

for the the infrastructure side, we cannot host the recordings
ourselves.
we have a youtube account and the recordings should be uploaded there!
it would be nice to have them uploaded to another place as well. if
possible a "free" place. a couple of such services have been already
mentioned during the last few days on this list. (archive.org,
peertube).

as temporary solution, i wonder if it is worth to do a quick cutting of
the talks that are already on youtube (from the streaming done by the
university)

ciao
a.l.e