[LGM] today's meeting

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 17:47:23 UTC 2018

hi all,

no probs about tonight, however i'm not available for the meeting next
week -> apologies, will check the minutes afterwards.

agree with greg on website&CoC - formatting needs some attention + there
are also french and spanish versions, see here:

https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/code-of-conduct/

bestest,

lara