[LGM] Babysitting at LGM2019 ?

Ana Isabel Carvalho ana at manufacturaindependente.org
Sat Apr 13 14:32:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry to reply with delay!
Me and Ricardo already made arrangements to travel alone this year so we
won't be making use of the babysitting.

I think having babysitting is a wonderful way to make LGM more inclusive
by creating the conditions for more people to attend (in this case,
people caring for small children).
I can also chime in that such service is helpful not only when you have
a presentation but also when you want to see a talk, participate in a
workshop or catch up with the people you only get to see once a year :-)

Ana Isabel Carvalho