[LGM] SPI Partnership

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:31:01 UTC 2019

See the attached draft.

We also need to select a "liaison" to serve as the authoritative reference
on organizational decisions regarding funds held by SPI on behalf of LGM. I
think that it makes a lot of sense for me to do that, but it's an open
matter, and I encourage anybody who is interested to say so here prior to
tomorrow's meeting.