[LGM] LGM 2019

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri Jun 7 15:57:56 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 4:38 PM Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> Are we going to have the official LGM photo posted on the site? Perhaps
> some other post-LGM info?

We should definitely do this!

I also think it would be great for the social-media accounts to post quick
thank-yous to the sponsors; I saw an unrelated conference start doing that
last year, and it really makes a difference. [Lets them know that their
input == a successfully executed event; reinforces that we're glad to have
them too, etc.]

Same with sending out some links to the talk videos. Obviously there's a
lot of those, so they could be spaced out, but it helps spread the word
that they're available because people interested in any one particular
topic can amplify that per-video post, rather than something generic.

Worth a shot to keep the awareness going, for sure....

Nate

--
nathan.p.willis
nwillis at glyphography.com <http://identi.ca/n8>