[LGM] on using libre graphics software and creating free content

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:13:21 UTC 2019

Hi, Ale.

I think that it's reasonable to expect to be able to consume event-related
content using free software, but asking that no proprietary software be
involved in its creation and distribution is a bit unreasonable,
particularly since our hosts work within a larger organization in which
they do not necessarily set policy. I consider us fortunate to have found a
hosting team, and such a great one at that. For all of the work they have
done, I could not in good conscience ask them to spend extra time
recreating content that is already valid and accessible.