[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:01:18 UTC 2019

Sorry. I misread the chat. I was distracted by the other comment in the
message.

So the GIMP folks did clearly state that they would not allow co-branding
of the videos but also that it would be okay to post the videos on YouTube.

I assume that this discussion proceeded to a sponsorship agreement between
the GIMP and the local hosts under those terms.

So I renew my query from before. Could we reach some arrangement by which
we post co-branded videos in one place and GIMP-exclusive videos in another?