[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:18:47 UTC 2019

A deal with Google would not disrupt any existing arrangements for video
recording (unless the people participating themselves refused). If Google
sponsors and the GIMP project provides the video recording services, the
GIMP organization would invoice for the services provided.

Does this mean, by the way, that c3voc isn't available on our dates?