[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Aude Poilroux ap at k8.design
Mon May 6 09:41:24 UTC 2019

Dear everyone,

we need urgently a decision under which conditions we can accept the Google
sponsoring. Since communication items such as the LGM poster will be
printed tomorrow, *we need a final decision today*.

If the LGM community does not accept the Google sponsoring, we will have to
recalculate the general budget and see which budgets cuts are still
possible (quite a lot of financial issues have already been negotiated and
accepted, google sponsoring will be mainly used for travel cost
reimbursement and communication costs).

Thank you for your quick answer

Best regards

Aude - for the local organisation team

Aude Poilroux
Projektmanagerin

*Coordination, Gestion de projets*K8 Institut für strategische Ästhetik
Keplerstr. 3-5
D-66117 Saarbrücken
www.k8.design
Tel: +49 681 84 492 069