[LGM] LGM 2020 Candidates and Discussion

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:50:44 UTC 2019

Hi, all.

I feel that the current Rennes 2020 proposal, with the extra details
provided on venue, is of sufficient maturity and specificity for us to
accept. I propose that we formally vote on the matter at one of the
organizational meetings currently scheduled, either on Thursday or Friday,
so that our 2020 brief on Sunday can be of an official nature.

We may not be able to get the 2021 proposal through this week since Pathum
isn't in town, but it would be advantageous to get that settled as soon as
possible so that the 2021 team can start planning and also shadowing the
2020 team.

Please comment. And, Tim and Pathum, feel free to add any relevant details.

Best wishes,

Frank