[LGM] LGM 2020 Candidates and Discussion

Pathum Egodawatta pathum at mooniak.com
Wed May 29 14:04:20 UTC 2019

Hi Frank!

Thanks for following up on this.

I posted the following on the email thread on the 24th April after the
Easter bombings, reposting for reference.

> Dear everyone,

> Sri Lanka became victim of a series of terrorist attacks last Sunday. The
situation is chaotic at the moment and we still do not know the extent of
the existing threat.

> However, the Sri Lanka team is strong and is ready to host LGM 2021 in
Colombo. We propose that LGM treat Colombo proposal as any other proposal
and process it.
> We are hopeful that things will get better, and towards LGM 2020 we can
re-evaluate, if needed.

Regards,
_pe