[LGM] preps for LGM2020

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 15:17:29 UTC 2019

Hi all,

It's been quiet on the list, or my address has been grey/blacklisted on
yet another server :-) Hope all are well. I've been feeling the passage
of time last few days and thinking perhaps we kick-start planning for
Rennes as the call went out well before Christmas break in the past.

In that regards, it would be great to set up a list of committed
organisers that will help Timoth??e and the Rennes team (and we missed to
do this in Saarbrucken). I started a page here:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/AC91yO+Fk1bOQskSyLAx7jkn/ please
sign up/edit. Hope that okay.

Looking fwd to hearing from Rennes team with IRC meeting dates and some
such!

Bestest,

lara