[LGM] Proposal to postpone LGM to next year

Pathum Egodawatta pathum at mooniak.com
Mon Apr 6 08:59:44 UTC 2020

Thanks for the message Timothée.

I suppose with this decision LGM in Sri Lanka will be postponed to 2022 as
discussed earlier.

Pathum, for the Sri Lanka local team.

*෴*

*Pathum Egodawatta*
Type Designer, Font Engineer and Researcher
MA Typeface Design (UK), BA (Hons) Graphic Design (LK)
*website* <https://pathumego.github.io/> | *twitter
<https://twitter.com/pathumego>  | *pathum at mooniak.com

Co-founder and Design Director,
Mooniak - a font and and editorial design studio in Colombo
mooniak.com  <http://mooniak.com/>/ hello at moooniak.com