[LGM] Call for proposals is now open

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Sat Feb 1 13:17:11 UTC 2020

On 21/01/20 18:06, Timothée Giet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are happy to announce the Call for Proposals is now officially open
> for LGM 2020!
>
> You can find all the details about what we are looking for on
> https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2020/en/program.html
>
> The deadline to submit proposals is February 17th.
>
> We are looking forward to read your conference and workshop proposals!
>
> For people who plan to attend, please register on
> https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2020/en/register.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Timothée

Thanks Timothée

For those who would like to give a "social boost" to this announcement,
here are the toot and tweet you can help spread in your networks.

https://post.lurk.org/@lgm/103583726023337053
https://twitter.com/LGMeeting/status/1223593449552670720

For those at Fosdem this weekend (enjoy!), we're piggy back riding their
hashtags with these announcements:

https://twitter.com/LGMeeting/status/1223594849217048576
https://post.lurk.org/@lgm/103583757080604480

Thx