[LGM] Prepare for LGM2021

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:31:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a few questions about LGM events.

01. What's the process to create artworks and event web?
Is it done by LGM community itself or local community (hosting party) has
to manage it?

Having artwork early means, we can use it for early promotions/awareness
during local events.

02. Is it possible to join the ongoing planning activities of LGM2020 to
understand what's LGM process?

or you can join our monthly meetings (for now we have planning meetings
first Sunday of each month starting from February 2020).

Both myself and Kalpa have been attended FUDcon events and also organized
FAD events of Fedora community. But we need to know if the LGM is following
similar model and what are the different areas.

Regards,
--
Danishka Navin