[LGM] some questions about the call

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 11:13:42 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I discovered yesterday that next LGM call is out, but have not heard any
discussion about it, nor I can find any information to what is being
called for (no theme or anything) - which somewhat differs from how we
did this in previous years and more importantly - the call needs some
more explicit guidance and connection to the code of conduct in regards
to visual content of the presentations. Perhaps this can be dealt with
within the email/letter of acceptance?

Would you be so kind and let me know were there any IRC meetings about
this and if yes, where can I find archive?

Best,

Lara