[LGM] some questions about the call

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Fri Jan 10 13:55:58 UTC 2020

> I discovered yesterday that next LGM call is out, but have not heard any
> discussion about it, nor I can find any information to what is being
> called for (no theme or anything) - which somewhat differs from how we
> did this in previous years and more importantly - the call needs some
> more explicit guidance and connection to the code of conduct in regards
> to visual content of the presentations. Perhaps this can be dealt with
> within the email/letter of acceptance?
>
> Would you be so kind and let me know were there any IRC meetings about
> this and if yes, where can I find archive?

Seconding Lara's questions and adding another: At the moment, the form says
"The submissions are not open yet." This feels like a confusing oversight
if the link to the form is now being circulated.

And for the local orgs, remember that the remote teams are available to
help with things (including drafting a CFP if there's a desire for a text)!

-g

ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca