[LGM] some questions about the call

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Sat Jan 11 10:55:38 UTC 2020

On 10/01/20 15:23, Timothée Giet wrote:
> As for the twits: I would have appreciated from the person in charge of
> the LGM twitter account to double-check with us that the call is
> actually opened :( so, please delete this tweet for now...

My bad. Apologies for this mishap. Indeed, I should have double checked
before posting this news on Twitter. I have no excuse. I was surprised
to see in the KDE article that the CFP was open. And instead of
verifying that news, I went on and retweeted KDE and added my own tweet
on top of it.

The tweet is deleted. The retweet is reverted. A new tweet explaining
the situation has been posted:
https://twitter.com/LGMeeting/status/1215946670434746368

Julien

--