[LGM] some questions about the call

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 11:18:23 UTC 2020

Glad this is resolved. In order to avoid these kinds of
misunderstandings, bi-weekly (fortnightly) IRC meeting are a great tool.
It is something local organisers set and send reminders to this list and
sometimes (unless there is no one else) send chat archive to the list so
all who could not attend can keep track - as ginger mentioned, there is
a group of dedicated volunteers that will be more than happy to
help/advise on a range of org stuff, thus making local organisation easier.

Perhaps now is the time to set the meetings and ease into
call/deadlines/programme/etc? Wednesday evenings used to be preferred
time - how is this working for all who wish to get involved in organisation?

Best,

Lara