[LGM] LGM 2022

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:00:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

Yes I think we agreed on the discussion to plan the LGM in Sri Lanka for
2022, and have the 2021 one in Rennes.

As about the dates, they are not fixed yet, but for now the idea would
be from 26th to 29th May 2021.
I'll send dates confirmation to the list as soon as they are fixed, but
it won't be before a few months at least.

Cheers,
Timothée