[LGM] Cancel LGM please

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sat Mar 28 16:31:13 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 14:53 +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> why is LGM still not cancelled? It's totally unrealistic to
> stick with the schedule, and IMP irresponsible.

+1

This is why at the last lgm IRC meeting i asked if the people in Rennes
could host in 2021 instead - and they said they believed they could.

We have not i think heard from the current 2021 people as to whether
they could host in 2022.

But i also suggested that the organizers post to the LGM mailing list
to propose postponing the event by a year. We need to remain consensus-
driven. So, thanks for posting about it, Mitch :D

ankh

Full-time slave in voluntary servitude