[LGM] Cancel LGM please

doctormo at gmail.com doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:12:14 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 18:55 +0100, Jehan wrote:
> I'd say it's up to them to decide what they prefer. I would prefer a
> physical LGM at Rennes next year, but that's just my personal
> opinion.

I see and agree. Having the host decide does make sense.

Although why not both. If Rennes is moved (and the host decides to do
that) there's a space there to do a virtual LGM.

I say we set the physical hosting location as Antarctica if we do it.
Anyone not able to attend in person can join in online 😉

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Inkscape Project

More information about the Libre-graphics-meeting mailing list