[LGM] Cancel LGM please

doctormo at gmail.com doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:25:07 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 15:40 -0500, Frank Trampe wrote:
> One thing that is certain is that we will all be a lot smarter and
> better informed in a month, and the cost of buying airfare does not
> increase considerably so long as we make the 28-day cut-off.

It should be noted that the Software Freedom Conservancy for which
Inkscape falls under has a new travel policy which would prohibit any
Inkscape person claiming travel expenses if they have not already
booked. Since we hadn't finalised our funding vote (it has been
shelved) it's unlikely anyone from Inkscape would be able to attend and
get reimbursed.

It is possible to get an exception, but unlikely.

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Inkscape Project