[LGM] Proposal to postpone LGM to next year

Michael Natterer mitch at gimp.org
Sun Mar 29 14:53:49 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 23:52 +0100, Timothée Giet wrote:
> So, I propose to officially cancel the LGM in Rennes for this year,
> and
> to postpone it to next year. Please let us know what you think about
> it,
> and if the majority agrees I'm sure we will proceed in this
> direction.

Thank you Timothée!

More information about the Libre-graphics-meeting mailing list