[Libreoffice-qa] automation tool for smoke test qa. (alpha)

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Aug 4 04:15:37 PDT 2011

Yifan Jiang schrieb:

> Ah, it reminds me to add the documentation work in my TODO list. The use tips
> are actually stated (maybe too briefly) in the [Usage] section at the moment.

Hi,

seem so, I even do not find some Usage section in the Wiki Litmus manual ;-)

My experience is that all users (like me) like  quick success ("I have
it running"), then they are willing to read a more elaborated manual (as
we already have in the Wiki). So a quick start guide might encourage
many hesitating users.

But with your explications it should not be too difficult, I will try
ASAP (I'm afraid: on Monday).

Small hint for the quick guide:
For WIN 7 I recommend to unpack to a folder
C:\users\user\LITMUS
C:\users\user\ is the default folder after "Execute - cmd"
But the Litmus testcase might have other needs?

CU

Rainer