[Libreoffice-qa] Need Help to complete QA-FAQ

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:45:45 PDT 2011

Hi Rainer,

> can you please test the experimental "Search - Info - Submit"
> functions on <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details>.
>
> I currently use it, have good results with the Bugzilla search
> function clicking the subcomponent name, nad also Submitting works
> without problems.
>
> Can you please leave a short comment on the discussion page if you
> find problems or have questions or ideas how to improve?

Nice work !! I tested the database links and they seem to work OK. I
have only 2 questions :

1) What happens to reports that don't fit any of the predefined
categories ? To all intents and purposes they remain invisible to the
user who accesses BZ via this page, but maybe we are just talking about
a few corner cases.

2) Are we supposed to complete (i.e. QA), say, the existing reports that
don't have these keywords in their summaries ?

Alex