[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Report Submission Assistant

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Mon Aug 29 13:10:33 PDT 2011

On 08/29/2011 06:40 PM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Loic Dachary schrieb:
>
> Hi,
>

>> I manually entered the components and subcomponents, because I did
>> not know where to find their source.
>
> For Bugzilla I don't know, currently a list only is available with admin permissions. May be some day we will find a way to get the data. Currently Frontend programmed  Components are fine, we do not need new Components very often.
>

>> Is there a reference list for the
>> subcomponents ? Or are they authoritative in
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details ?
>
> From BugReport_Details. We are just learning, what subcomponent for what component might change very often, we will have to find a solution.
>
> What about the
>> list of versions ?
>
> See Commponents, but we need a new Version every week (or so).
Ideally there would be a single URL containing all the information in JSON and it would get updated each time someone edits a data source. But we're not too far from it because there  are two URLs containing all the information and XHTML parsing is fairly easy. I updated the wiki with todos related to this aspect

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo&action=historysubmit&diff=35222&oldid=35219
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Bug_Submission_Assistant&action=historysubmit&diff=35221&oldid=34988

If you agree on principle, I'll proceed with this and it will serve me as a basis for the first test you're willing to have.

What do you think ?