[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:04:38 PST 2011

Hi Tor, all

Thank you for all the replies

> Added where? You need to realise that we use a *distributed* version
> control system, git, and time stamps are not important, as far as I
> understand it.

Yes, I do realize. They still are important if you are using daily
builds from the central repository.

> Would you be interested in the time stamp when a change was committed
> to the developer's local repository? Or when it was pushed to our
> "central" repository? Or when it was pulled from there into the build
> machine's repository?

I'm interest in the time a change was committed to the central
repository by a developer (in this case the Java 1.7 change) which can
(I hope!) be compared to the pull time of the dailies in the
tinderboxes.

If this doesn't work this way, please let me know! :)

>> There isn't a 3.4.5 branch yet so I assume this can be tested on the master?
>
> Well, master is quite far from the liboreoffice-3-4 branch.

Fixes applied to the 3.4 branch were added back to the master (I
hope). So until a 3.4.5 build is released this is the nearest approach
to test "back" ;)

--
Pedro