[Libreoffice-qa] Call for LO-3.5.0-beta1 pre-tag testing

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:07:34 PST 2011

Hi all

> could you please do some testing with the last daily builds from the
> libreoffice-3-5 branch? See below where to get them.
>
> It would be great if you replay this mail and describe your feeling.
> Please mention the git commit IDs from the about dialog from the tested
> build. We might want to use the tested commit for the beta1 build.

I have successfully installed build
2011-12-09_12.44.50_LibO_3.5.0beta0_Win_x86 under Win XP Pro x86 SP3.

I am glad to confirm that Bug 42979 - Wrong application icon on the
MSVC Master is indeed fixed :)

However, even though the installer correctly uninstalled my existing
LibO-dev 3.5 build, it created a group named LOdev 3.5 and installed
into a folder with the same name under %ProgramFiles%.
This is not a bug but the name change is a bit odd...

I uninstalled it sometime later and found all these leftovers
http://db.tt/GbdTzk0y

More impressions later.

--
Pedro