[Libreoffice-qa] Call for LO-3.5.0-beta1 pre-tag testing

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:17:27 PST 2011

2011/12/9 Pedro Lino <pedlino at gmail.com>:

> I uninstalled it sometime later and found all these leftovers
> http://db.tt/GbdTzk0y

You use your Windows with an administrator account. It is not
recommended, however I know that many people do this.  Therefore
LibreOffice can write into its own Program Files folder.

It is hard to remove files that were not installed by MSI. Not
impossible, but probably I won't spend time on that, because AFAIK
Windows 7 does not let this happen. I'm more interested in those
leftovers, if any, when you start LibreOffice with a non priviliged
user account.

Thanks,
Andras