[Libreoffice-qa] problems installing LibO-Dev_3.5.0beta2_Win_x86

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 28 15:22:38 PST 2011

Hi Jorge,

JORGE LUIS MEZA wrote (29-12-11 00:07)

> here's in english:

Thanks for that!

> please close LOdev 3.5 and LOdevQuick Start3.5beforeproceeding, if you
> are using amulti-user system, also make surethat anotheruser does not have
> LOdev 3.5 open.
>
> but i don't even have LOdev 3.5 installed so i don't know what to do! I
> have an older version but the quickstart it's not running

Hmm ... I've no problems installing the 3.5.0 beta on Windows 7 (VM).
But have little experience with Windows, and seldom start it. ( So that
might make it more stable for me ;-) )

If there is little response from others on this list, please write to
users at global.libreoffice.org. You need to subscribe for that list first
(users+subscribe at global.libreoffice.org).

Sorry that I cannot be of any further help at the moment.

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org