[Libreoffice-qa] problems installing LibO-Dev_3.5.0beta2_Win_x86

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:59:15 PST 2011

This is a quick answer (I'm on a very slow connection)

The error message means that LO Quickstart is running (you must have
version 3.4.4 or any other stable version installed, maybe even
3.4.5RC1). The detection method correctly detects that LO is already
running but unfortunately it does not identify it correctly so it
reports the same version as the one you are trying to install.

You need to unload quickstart (I have no idea what is the name of the
executable because I always unselect this during installation).

HTH,
Pedro