[Libreoffice-qa] Creating test cases for Litmus server

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Wed Nov 2 16:32:40 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 00:36 -0600, Yi Fan Jiang wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 03:30:31PM +0100, Petr Mladek wrote:
> > drew píše v Út 01. 11. 2011 v 10:02 -0400:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to start using the Litmus test case server, specifically
> > > for entering some Base related manual tests.
> > >
> > > I've created my account at
> > > https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/
> > > but can not seem to find a way to enter a test scenario.

<SNIP>

>      Thanks drew to contribute on that, the priviledge has been added
>     now, would you please try it? BTW, since we udpated the test cases
>     organization recently, so some of the description in wiki page could be
>     obsolete,

Howdy Yinfan,

Thanks for the help and with same I've read over some of the existing
test scenarios - up till a few minutes ago...looks like the service is
moving to a new server, I'll try back a little later perhaps - though
likely not till morning.

> please do not hesitate to ask me at any time if any questions :)

I will.

>     To add new cases, please
>
>         1. put language neatual cases in an proper group/subgroup of the
>         branch * Master Function Regression Test
>
>         2. put language dependent cases in a proper group/subgroup of the
>         branch * Master L10N Regression Test
>
>         3. Also please make the summary of new cases consistent with the
>         existing ones (initial with symbol like # w001 - , which means the
>         first case of Writer). Thank you!

Got it, will do. I am reading over the litmus manual pages on the wiki
also. Will look to post up a test case of two in the morning then.

<snip>

Best wishes,

//drew