[Libreoffice-qa] prob with dailybuild on Linux x86 ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sat Nov 5 14:26:16 PDT 2011

Hi Cor,

Le 05/11/2011 16:50, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just tried to install the daily build from 2011-11-02 on my Ubuntu:
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_Release_Configuration/master/2011-11-05_01.05.12/
>

> Encountered the same probs as I (now) remember from previous time,
> 2011-11-13 (Paris yeah :-) )
>
> First:
>   - lo-dev/program/oosplash: not found
> Copy that from another location, then.
>   - lo-dev/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
> libdeploymentmisclo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> Well, stopped now. I remember form previous time that this would
> continue for more files.
>
> So, am I doing smthing wrong or has somethng changed?

I have had the same problem with the master from 2011-10-25 (if I
remember well) but it was due to the langpack because I tested the US
basic install before installing the FR langpack.
After that, I had some difficulties to restore my system because it was
became impossible to install or uninstall a package.
Are you in the same deadlock ?

Best regards.
JBF