[Libreoffice-qa] whacky parallel-install instructions ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Nov 7 14:55:46 PST 2011

Christian Lohmaier wrote (07-11-11 18:16)

> Hi Cor, *,

(that *  needs a reply-all ;-) )

> As the rpms are relocatable, you could actually install them using the
> relocate switch and then only adapt the userconfig path (or launch it
> with -env:UserInstallation=$(file-URL) to set it on the commandline).
>
> I apparently missed the mail where you describe what problem you have
> - pointers to the archive appreciated..

few:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000364.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000384.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000386.html

It looks as if I get lots of advises in the direction that I was able to
work, but that currently, as I explained, is broken - for me at least.
(I really should do something to improve my use of the English language
;-) )

Cheers,

--
  - Cor