[Libreoffice-qa] Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Nov 16 11:18:11 PST 2011

Cor Nouws píše v Pá 11. 11. 2011 v 17:40 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> As a result of the discussions, the presentation, at the LibOCon, here
> are the conclusions.
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Improving_QA-Release-3.5
> and the places where people can comment and show commitment.
>
> What do you think?

Some of the things are already in progress:

	+ we are cleaning up QA wiki pages [1]
	+ there is long discussion on the QA mailing list [2] about
          how to organize testing in Litmus [3]
	+ we decided to update the schedule for 3.5.0 [4]:
		+ add beta0 before one week feature freeze
		+ do only beta1, beta2, beta3 with two weeks cadence

Reference:
[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA
[2] libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org
[3]