[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

August Sodora augsod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:43:46 PST 2011

I asked this once on IRC but it seems to me that some people are
actually using the testtool so I figured I'd ask again to a broader
audience. Is there any interest in maintaining/cleaning up the
testtool? If not is there a way that those tests can be rewritten to
work in one of the other test suites?

August Sodora
augsod at gmail.com
(201) 280-8138