[Libreoffice-qa] QA ideas for 3.5

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:32:01 PST 2011

Hi all

I agree with the proposed plans (especially the early testing concept) and the
bug-hunting sessions which are indeed a great idea.

I think that the most important aspects are:

1) make sure the dates are quite visible (more so than the prizes)

2) make sure you have at least one person supporting on IRC _per platform_

and most important

3) make sure there is commitment from the devs that they will make an
effort to fix the bugs that QA indicates (I'm aware that many devs do
this pro-bono but those that are allocated by the companies should be
able to commit to this?)

Just my 2 cents ;)