[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] New Windows tinderbox: Windows 2008R2

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Nov 29 00:15:53 PST 2011

Rainer Bielefeld schrieb:

>> GUID) aren't possible with MSI. If what Rainer wants is to have stable
>> version of LibreOffice installed along with a testing version,

Or more precisely:

I have 10 ... 20 Master versions on my PC so that I can check where a
regression came into the code.

That could be done with the MinGW builds, but they are new and still
lousy buggy, it will still cost some time until they will be in a shape
that the can be used for "real life" tests.

CU

Rainer