[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Report Submission Assistant

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Sep 1 12:03:21 PDT 2011

> (07:03:33 PM) Rainer_Bielefeld: dachary: I believe we need a difference between the Subcomponent Templates and other ones like <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_Greeting>. Can you define a distinctive feature for those subcomponent-templates (like "Database") nd leave a short comment in the Discussion page? I have to finish for today!

I'm confused by the purpose of this page (Greeting).

It looks like it is something you want included in the bug assistant page, as a first step. If this is the case, there is no need to create a snippet that gets included according to a convention we need to agree on. It's simpler if you create a page that looks like exactly what you would like the user to see (with placeholders when there is an interactive feature that needs programming). I will use this mockup to create a dynamic page with the necessary software to make it useable.

If it's something different, then I need more explanations :-)

Cheers