[Libreoffice-qa] Future libreoffice.org web page: design request

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Sep 8 05:16:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've been working on a web application to make it easier for libreoffice users to report bugs.
Screenshots can be seen here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo#Web_design
As you can see, they are not nice looking and in great need for a skilled web designer.

I am new to libreoffice and I apologize in advance if I've done something wrong. My understanding (after reading Christopher Noack advice to /Anant Verma at /http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg02916.html) is that
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Work_Items#Work_Items
is the place where design related tasks are being proposed. I went ahead and created a new entry to advertise the need for mockups for the "Bug submission assistant". This is currently the first entry in the table because I could not figure out if they are sorted chronologically or not.

I hope that I did not do any mistake and I would very much appreciate any advice you could provide to improve the proposed work. In the meantime I will keep developing the web application. I am excited at the prospect of working on a nice looking bug report form :-)

Thank you in advance for your help