[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : read more

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Wed Sep 14 06:32:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

I saw at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo#Issues that you were unhappy about what I did with "Read more". However, I'm not able to figure out what you would like instead. I'm sure we can sort this out if we can talk on IRC during a few minutes. Would you have time for that ?

    * Latest modification in the Component Help Template design (shifting "Read more" into the Help text, see Chart <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Template:BugzAssHlp_Chart&diff=next&oldid=35812>) is comfortable for the Assistant (No additional link creation required), but result is bad, "Read more" now also is shown in long help text <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_Chart_long>. Solutions: Solution how to suppress in long help text, return to old microformat, ...? -- Rainer Bielefeld <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:RBd> 2011-09-10T10:17:41 (CEST)

I've fixed two other issues you reported

Reporter should be encouraged to select a /Subcomponent/, what will ease queries very much. But it's not mandatory, we only have subcomponents for most of bug types, not for all. Currently you can't continue in the Assistant without a selected Subcomponent, so we need an additional seelction /none/ or similar, what will not add any key word to the subject line, but allow to continue. Related selectoin on BugReport_Details <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details> always is "for all other problems". -- Rainer Bielefeld <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:RBd> 2011-09-10T19:42:42 (CEST)

and

Currently *Version unspecified* is missing in the picker. But this "version" is required for several bug types what are not inevitably related to LibO versions (WWW, Extensions, Linguistic), so this "Version" /unspecified/ has to be introduced. -- Rainer Bielefeld <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:RBd> 2011-09-10T19:35:42 (CEST)

Feel free to re-open them if they are not as you expected.

Cheers