[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Sat Sep 24 04:28:10 PDT 2011

Hi Loic, hi all!

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2011, 23:21 +0200 schrieb Loic Dachary:
> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/ is now visible
[...]

Thanks a lot for that - it was a pleasure to work with you, hope that we
can do some (LibreOffice) stuff in the future ;-)

> My contribution ends tomorrow, after almost four weeks. I wrote a post
> mortem at http://dachary.org/?p=886 [...]

Thanks for the summary!

@ Rainer: The current bug submission assistant is great basis to
continue! Nevertheless, it contains some usability issues already
addressed in the proposed interaction design [1] (e.g. confirmation for
submit, checking for similar bugs). So how to prepare that for potential
contributors in the future? If it's intended to continue that way ...
would like to hear your opinion.

Again, Loic, thanks for the cool result ...

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/d/df/BSAinteraction.png