[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-04-06 1400UTC

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Apr 5 09:16:08 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie,

sorry for the late reply.

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 06:07:39PM +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Unfortunately I won't be able to attend tomorrow.
> Bjoern did you get some time to install Case conductor locally or
> shall I ask on our website list to have a staging session of it so
> that we are free to play with it an evaluate it for next week?

I didnt get to installing locally sorry and and dont know if I would get to
that next week. Asking the website team would be great.

> Currently the access on Moz staging server is really limited and I
> can ask to have some rights granted, but I don't know if this is
> what we want, what do you think?

If we find someone in the infrastructure team to set us up a test environment
that would of course be great. (After all, if we go for it in the end we need
somebody to take care of the baby anyway)

Best,

Bjoern