[Libreoffice-qa] RESOLVED status question

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:13:40 PDT 2012

Thanks Peter. Given the information you and Rainer provided I think the
best thing for QA triagers to do is to mark as WORKSFORME in most cases
unless they know specifically that the bug was fixed and then maybe CC the
person who patched the bug so they see the bug is closed. If this isn't the
best method please let me know what is.

Best Regards,
Joel