[Libreoffice-qa] RESOLVED status question

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Aug 15 03:01:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

If you see the automatic comment about that a fix was committed and you
are not longer able to reproduce the problem, I prefer to close it as
RESOLVED FIXED. In this case, it is clear that a developer committed
something for this particular bug. Someone fixed it by intention.

Otherwise, if it started to work without any commit message, I would
close it as WORKSFORME.

I hope that it makes sense :-)

Keep the great work on cleaning bugzilla.

Best Regards,
Petr