[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.6 with a wealth of new features and improvements

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Aug 14 04:24:43 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 19:33 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> I can assure you they are. The best way to get a bug solved is:
> Once you are there, it is orders of magnitude easier to go ahead with the bug.

	Sure - the problem is then for developers to sift out these bugs where
a ton of good QA work has been done for them from the larger mass of
bugs where a ton of manual work is required first IMHO etc. :-)

	It must be de-motivating to do a load of work making the bug easier to
fix, and then still no-one look at it :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.