[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: Re: Closing NEEDINFO bugs

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Aug 20 06:18:56 PDT 2012

Florian Reisinger píše v Po 20. 08. 2012 v 14:03 +0300:
> hmm, does that really make sense? I am working through, lets say, 20
> LT NEEDINFO bugs.
>
> Let's say 10% answer (more than this time...): 2 bugs are "saved"...
> AND I wasted my time...

It was not waste of time, definitely. You tried to prepare the bug for
developers, did not have enough information, asked the reporter and
nobody responded 6 months => we could not fix it magically => we wanted
to clearly say that we were not able fix it. This was the last
possibility to move the user from lethargy. It would be even worse if we
did nothing.

=> you saved developers a lot of time. They did not have to deal with
this bug and fixed some other things instead. We really appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Petr