[Libreoffice-qa] Regression test (Moztrap) test case localization temporary solution.

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Aug 22 20:08:27 PDT 2012

Dear Libreoffice community, Sophie, Bjoen, Petr, bfo, all,

Recently we raised a topic about Moztrap
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap) localization that allows us to
have a coordinated way to translate English cases into different languages,
please see:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Moztrap-some-questions-td4000922.html

We have got brilliant spark and discussion about how to improve it. By the
fact it will be a mid-term goal that we can have a full localization Moztrap,
we will need to have a temporary workaround to *adapt* translation version of
test cases existed in Moztrap.

Based on the capacity of current Moztrap, we currently have 3 prototypes of
how they can be presented. I populated all these into three actual test cases:

http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/runtests/run/29/env/633/

So it is important we make a decision which one is the most suitable in our
community. Would you share your ideas and more solutions based on the current
power of Moztrap is welcome :)

In addition we also have many interesting topics that how Moztrap could offer
more convenience to us, please keep tuned in our TODO List:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_TODO

Best wishes,
Yifan