[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice code coverage

bfo [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] ml-node+s969070n4003168h33 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Aug 23 09:48:13 PDT 2012

Michael Stahl-2 wrote

>> Did anyone make such report for LibreOffice codebase?
> no, unfortunately we don't know how the unit test coverage ranks exactly
> on a scale from "far too low" to "infinitesimal" :-/

Hi.
Thanks to work of John Smith such report is available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/lcov_reports/.
Any comments?
Best regards.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice-code-coverage-tp3994901p4003168.html